Women of Achievement
Women of Achievement
The Grit Awards celebrate the accomplishments of local companies, businesses, organizations, and people that are elevating our community. Nominations Due by February 27, 2020.
Number of Years in Business
Number of Employees (last three years)
Revenue (last three years)
Briefly describe the business, product and/or service
Name and Title of Owner/CEO
Company Phone Number
I am nominating the company for:
- A creative industry business or artist that has embraced and leveraged artistic products and services to create an emerging success story for their business and/or the region.
- A business that has moved beyond start-up to scale-up that is pursuing significant growth opportunities that will accelerate it to the next level of growth creating jobs and regional impact in the process.
- A non-profit organization or social enterprise in good business standing that is using a business model to create outcomes that help the community progress forward.
Making Shift Happen
- A company or entrepreneur that has been in business for more than ten years and is reinventing its business, products and services or approach to the marketplace.
- A minority owned business or minority entrepreneur that is getting great traction and experiencing growth and success in their business with prospects for significant future growth.
- A company with a story to tell about their business start-up that highlights a unique combination of capabilities, relationships, innovation and/or serendipity that will inspire others on their own journey.
- A business, person, or organization that is actively working to not only better themselves but raise the bar across the local industry and better the community.
- A young company with high impact potential that is using innovative ways to solve problems or disrupt the current industry.
- A woman owned business or female entrepreneur that is getting great traction and experiencing growth and success in their business with prospects for significant future growth.
If you would like the 'nominated by' information to remain anonymous, click here